Friday, July 1, 2011

The Beginning

Today is the day I decided to start doing my blog and put myself out there.  I have a passion for cooking, eating out, and traveling.  I really would like to get my business started, so as a friend suggested, here it is.  I am hoping that through the places I eat, the events I do, and the food I create will be an inspiration for you and you will hopefully hire me to do these for you.  There is no time like the present! 

My first new culinary adventure will be making cake pops.  I have been inspired by a friend who does them and I've seen them all over the internet.  So I decided to make them for my friend's bridal shower as the favors.  I'm so excited to make them.  I hate going into Michael's Arts and Crafts because it makes me want to spend so much more money than I need to!  I always get inspired when I go there, but it's always fun to do so.  I'm definitely no baker, but I love to decorate! Even though I'm not that artsy, it is always fun to try to do something new!  That's what is so fun for me to do events and cook, there is so much inspiration and variety out there, why stick to one way of doing something?

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the process I am doing on making these cake pops.  I am hoping you enjoy my journey to fulfilling my dream and passion of doing this business.  Stay tuned for lots of delicious times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment