Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

So I premade my cake pops, some of them, and placed them in the freezer.  I had extra, so i decided to see how they would look decorated.  I guess this is why they make the pops round, but the coating didn't stick well.  It also didn't help that it was super hot today, so everything seemed to have melted faster than normal.  I started out with twelve and then had five casualties to the heat :-(  The flavor was still good, but it did not look good at all, plus they fell off the stick, so sad.  But that did not stop me, I wanted to keep going, so I did.  At least these were the practice ones, I'm bringing them out tomorrow for flavor testers. 

This is what is so fun about cooking and being inspired.  I see something that looks new or different and I become inspired to emulate that and make it my own.  I want to bring that to my customers and my family and friends.  There is so much good stuff out there, why limit yourself?  Why not keep challenging yourself?  That's what keeps me going with cooking.  I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else that does not have to do with food.

As you take this journey with me, I want you to get to know me and see the passion I have for doing this.  I in turn would like to provide to you a service you will never forget and give you food you will crave for.  This is still, only the beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment